Seacat Series 7.0—15. Metres +
All Seatamer 7.0 Metre + vessels are custom built to our customers requirements, even houseboats (pictured below right) Vessels are built to meet Universal Shipping Law code if required. These vessels are mostly purchased by professionals such as NSW Maritime Authority, Volunteer Rescue, Australian Coast Guard, Charter boat operators, Professional Fisherman and other government agencies.
Structure of vessel comprises of bulk heads fully ribbed longitudinal frames and transverse frames out of 5mm and 6mm plate. Heavy duty keel bar is manufactured using 100mmx 12m plate. All plating is out of 5083 grade plating.
By using aluminium construction and Seatamers expertise, Seatamer is able to customise the vessel to your requirements.
- Beam: ranges from 2.8 to 4mtrs depending of length of boat
- Length: ranges from 7mtrs- 15 mtrs
- Side Plating: 4mm or 5mm
- Bottom Plating: ranges from 4mm to 6mm
- Super structure: 3mm and 4mm
- Max Horsepower: depending size of vessel
- Fuel capacity: depending size of vessel
- Vessels can be customised with stern drives, shaft drives or outboards depending size of vessel